Over the past quarter the Coronation Property Equity Fund was the best-performing fund with 10.59 percent and Investec Property Equity Fund second with 10.56 percent.
The worst-performing fund for the quarter ended 30 June 2012 was the SIM Resources
Fund with minus 10.28 percent.
The Nedgroup Investments Entrepreneur Fund A topped the charts over 12 months with
33.36 percent. The db x-trackers DJ Eurostoxx 50 Index ETF was the worst-performing fund with minus 15.24 percent.
The best fund over the past three-year period was the Momentum Small Mid-Cap Fund with
29.97 percent p.a. db x-trackers DJ Eurostoxx 50 Index ETF was bottom of the charts with minus 1.71 percent p.a.
With 14.78 percent p.a. Prudential Enhanced SA Property Tracker Fund took the honours over five-years.
Best performing funds over three months
- Coronation Property Equity Fund (10.59 percent)
- Investec Property Equity Fund (10.56 percent)
- BJM Multi-Manager Property Fund (10.45 percent)
- Discovery Flexible Property Fund (10.17 percent)
- Prudential Enhanced SA Property Tracker Fund (10 percent)
Worst performing funds over three months
- db x-trackers DJ Eurostoxx 50 Index ETF (-7.12 percent)
- Momentum Resources Fund (-7.71 percent)
- Old Mutual Global Emerging Markets Fund (-8.36 percent)
- Sanlam Asia Pacific Fund of Funds (-9.34 percent)
- SIM Resources Fund (-10.28 percent)
Artice continues on page two and three: best (and worst) performing funds over one year, three years and five years...