Golfing legend Gary Player and businessman David King have reportedly agreed to settle out of court after King sued the golfer for R33.4-million.
King launched the lawsuit against Player last year claiming that Player failed to repay a loan of R6.1-million he had borrowed 14 years ago. According to an eNCA report, King sued Player for the R6.1-million amount plus the interest.
According to the report, King asked the Grahamstown High Court to seize shares in a horse stud farm outside Colesberg. Player allegedly has a 51 percent share in the stud farm while one of King's trusts has the other 49 percent.
Player though has insisted that he does not owe King any money and recently said that he could prove his claims in court.
Player's lawyer, Rael Gootkin, confirmed that Player and King had come to an agreement.